The Benefits of Being a Forklift Technician
When you join our MIT team as a Forklift Technician, we know that work-life balance is important.
• We offer you a consistent work schedule, first shift, Monday-Friday.
This allows for nights + weekends to be used as personal time with family + friends.
• We also offer you vacation time.
• As a Road Technician, we provide you with a MIT truck or van that is home with you at night with your fuel paid.
• Hard work + experience do not go unnoticed. We promote from within whenever possible + offer opportunities to advance your career.
• We want our techs to succeed, so we offer forklift certification + in-shop training.
• Instead of flat rate, we pay our technicians at an hourly rate, guaranteeing that you earn more for the work you perform.
• We provide you with the specialty tools that you will need to do your work.
• We also provide allowance on consumable, non-warrantable tools like drill bits, taps, air tool, cordless power packs, etc.
• Tool Insurance is also an added bonus.
• Your attire will be paid for + cleaned so no laundry duty for you.
• We offer you a work shoe allowance.
• 401K, Profit Sharing, Health Insurance, Dental, Life Insurance + more!
Our technicians are a significant reason why we have an exceptional reputation in the material handling industry. Along with expertly servicing lift trucks + vehicles, technicians are often the main point of contact for our customers. That’s why we put so much into the hiring, training, + continuous development of our technicians. Whether you’re an experienced technician or interested in changing career paths, we can help you get to the next level!
Learn more about out MIT + our open forklift technician roles!