What we have learned, is our clients and potential clients want to take advantage of “going green” and benefit from the advancements made in operating an electric forklift fleet. By doing so our customers will have a safer / cleaner facility, reduce operating costs, and will leave a smaller carbon footprint behind while improving the profits of their material handling operation. More and more companies are realizing lower operating costs, including maintenance and fuel, reduced emissions in their facility and longer life out of their fleet.
The major benefits of choosing electric forklifts include:
- Reduced costs – Fewer moving parts and less heat mean lower operating costs.
- Reduced fuel costs – If used appropriately, batteries and chargers cost less than LP, and energy costs are more stable.
- Reduced emissions – No output of carcinogens and carbons means improved operating conditions and better health for your employees.
- Improved operator ergonomics – IC engines produce not only emissions, but also vibration and heat, both of which contribute to operator fatigue.
We offer a wide range of battery solutions including:
- Flooded Lead Acid
- Thin Plate Pure Lead (TPPL)
- Lithium Ion
We can provide an energy throughput analysis to determine which power solution is best for your application.