Forklift Batteries in Dayton, Findlay, Toledo, & Troy, OH
The Area’s Favorite Electric Forklift Battery Supplier
Between the rising costs of combustible fuel sources and the appealing incentives for “going green,” many of our clients are making the switch to electric forklifts and other battery-powered forms of equipment. Miami Industrial Trucks Inc. offer forklift batteries in Dayton, Findlay, Toledo, and Troy, Ohio. We have several types of forklift batteries and can help your team learn the best way to optimize their use. Learn more about our forklift batteries.
Why Facilities Are Switching to Electric Forklifts
If you are still on the fence about switching to electric forklifts, let us give you a brief overview of some of the benefits of electric forklifts. Some of the advantages of electric forklifts, when compared to internal combustion forklifts, include the following:
- Reduced cost for fuel when you compare electric forklift battery charging to gas, diesel, or LPG forklifts
- Increase the safety of your working environment by eliminating emissions that have a negative impact on the health of your workers
- Improve ergonomics and reduce worker fatigue with forklifts that have less vibration and heat than combustible engines
- Less moving parts in electric forklifts mean that you need maintenance and repairs less often
- Reduction of carbon footprint
The Importance of Battery/Charger Data Management
As the leading provider of advanced motive power solutions, Miami Industrial Trucks, Inc. develops customized monitoring and fleet management systems which provide easy to understand data to identify areas of improvement and reduce your operational costs while increasing your operation’s productivity. Miami Industrial Trucks Inc. offers a variety of diagnostic tools, products, and reports to streamline customers’ motive power fleets and effectively manage their battery changing operation.
The Different Forklift Battery Types
Miami Industrial Trucks Inc. carries the three most popular types of forklift batteries. When your forklift needs a replacement battery, any of these are good options. However, it is helpful to understand the difference, as some forklifts may be best suited for a specific type of battery. The three main forklift battery types include:
- Flooded Lead Acid: These are the most commonly used batteries in the forklift market, sometimes called wet cell batteries. They require regular watering to maintain the proper electrolyte levels, but they can last five years or longer if properly maintained.
- Thin Plate Pure Lead (TPPL): These highly efficient and quick-charging batteries require little to no maintenance. On top of that, they are known for having a longer lifespan than other traditional AGM batteries.
- Lithium Ion: Lithium-ion batteries are used in everything from smartphones to electric cars. They are some of the quickest charging batteries, and you do not need to worry about damaging them with overcharging like many other types of batteries.
We Also Carry Forklift Battery Chargers
As one of the area’s largest suppliers of electric forklifts, Miami Industrial Trucks Inc. carries all the power equipment you will need to keep your facility’s forklifts operating at maximum efficiency. When using electric forklifts, your battery chargers have a significant impact on your team’s efficiency. We carry some of the highest-efficiency chargers. A single charger can charge 36, 48, and 80-volt batteries. On top of that, our chargers can eliminate the dreaded 8-hour cooling period, which can reduce the number of batteries you will need on-site.
Train Your Team on the Most Effective Charging Protocol
When you get your whole team on the same page, implementing electric forklifts can be a seamless process. That requires clear and understandable training, though. Miami Industrial Trucks Inc. offers premium forklift training courses geared specifically to your team’s needs. We will show your team how to operate electric forklifts safely, as well as how to handle the battery charging and replacement procedure with maximum efficiency.
Find a Miami Industrial Trucks Inc. Location Near You
Over the last 67 years, we have grown to be one of the largest equipment suppliers in the state of Ohio. During that time, our commitment to excellent products and premium services has not changed one bit. We still ensure that every client and customer is satisfied with their products and services. We have locations in the following areas:
Contact Us for a Forklift Battery Quote Now!
If you are looking for forklift batteries for sale, Miami Industrial Trucks Inc. has all the electric forklift batteries you will ever need. With our comprehensive equipment services, including maintenance, training, repairs, rentals, and more, we are the one-stop shop for all your facility’s equipment needs. Contact us today for a forklift battery quote.