Industrial Conveyors in Dayton, Findlay, Toledo, & Troy, OH
MIT Specializes in Warehouse & Material Handling Technologies
If you manage a warehouse or material handling facility, Miami Industrial Trucks provides industrial conveyor systems that can make your life a whole lot easier. Whether your facility sorts or ships small, lightweight parts or bulky, heavy products, we can customize a conveyor system to suit your needs. We’re one of Southwest Ohio’s largest suppliers of industrial conveyors, with locations in Dayton, Findlay, Toledo, and Troy to serve many large, multi-location companies looking for equipment fleet and warehouse solutions. Since 1956, our world-class commitment to being a “value-added” material handling distributor has earned us a positive reputation and a loyal customer base. Call today to learn more about our innovative conveyor systems and see how we can help you streamline operations!
Industrial Conveyor Systems to Suit Any Sized Application
Miami Industrial Trucks can provide you with conveyor systems ideal for small- to large-sized projects and everything in between. With the ability to rapidly transport products and both sort and track progress throughout a facility, industrial conveyor systems remain one of the most popular material handling technologies. Because of this, there are many choices available. We can help you design and choose the best-suited application for your project, including any of the following conveyor systems:
- Accumulating Conveyors – Accumulating conveyors are usually used to accommodate picking and packing applications, acting as a buffer zone as products are moved up or downstream. If items need to be cooled or dried off in between stations, this is especially useful. Accumulating conveyors also allow personnel to view multiple stations simultaneously, creating a more seamless workflow on your production line.
- Belt Conveyors/Powered Belt Conveyors – Belt conveyors can handle any application, including bulk materials ranging in size from small to large. They’re most often used to stock-pile items, such as wood chips, coal, or ore, which must be processed separately from other materials. Requiring less horsepower to operate than other conveyor systems, belt conveyors are one of the most economical material handling conveyor system options available on the market.
- Extendable Conveyors – As their name implies, extendable conveyors are expandable, making them more flexible to suit a variety of applications. Extendable conveyor systems come in compact designs for easy storage and are lightweight for easy mobility. Extendable conveyors work well in areas with loading and unloading docks, shipping, and plant floors, but we can customize a conveyor system to suit your exact needs and preferences.
- Gravity Conveyors – Gravity conveyors work best in shipping/receiving, processing, order fulfillment, staging, assembly, or loading. Gravity conveyor systems feature non-powered gravity portions that are flat or minimally sloped to flow with gravity, not against it. We can customize gravity conveyor systems with various lengths, widths, and rail heights. While traditional systems had sharp edges, today’s conveyors can come with rounded surfaces to help you avoid workplace accidents and damaged products on the conveyors.
- Skate Wheel Conveyors – Also referred to as flexible gravity conveyors, skate wheel conveyors have a unique shape to expand, contract, and bend to accommodate obstacles in their way. Often preferred in loading and unloading areas, skate wheel conveyor systems are ideal for shipping areas and moving items between stations. Skate wheel conveyors help prevent accidents in the workplace and reduce tedious labor, as your workers let gravity do all the work!
- Overhead Conveyors – If space is at a premium in your facility, overhead conveyors allow you to move objects safely above normal working heights. Thanks to overhead conveyors, you can also stack workstations on top of each other. Overhead conveyor systems maximize productivity by moving items over shorter distances and speeding up your production times. We can help you design a system that remains in a standing position or a hanging overhead system.
- Custom & Specialized Conveyors – The Miami Industrial Trucks team can help you customize an industrial conveyor system specifically for your operations. We’re attuned to maximizing what you have to work with and fine-tuning everything to your specifications. Benefits of designing a custom conveyor system include decreased overhead and labor costs, reduced downtime, and increased workplace productivity and safety. Talk to our team today to discuss the possibilities!
Considering Conveyor Systems for Your Facility? Call Today!
Whether you’re interested in conveyor systems for tracking or conveyor systems for sorting, Miami Industrial Trucks would love to help you design and implement an industrial conveyor system that improves your warehouse operations. Please contact us today to get started with an on-site evaluation to see how we can help. From the design to the installation to start-up assistance, we’re here for you every step of the process with expert recommendations and support to ensure your satisfaction!