Are you looking to improve your Warehouse’s airflow while growing energy savings and increasing employee productivity?
Our Serco Industrial High Velocity Low Speed Fans (HVLS) are exclusively designed to control your environment’s temperatures effectively, not only during hot summers but also in reverse through cold winters.
- Keeping employees cool and comfortable
- Reducing energy consumption
- Protecting product integrity
- Improving working conditions
- Contributing to LEED certification in various categories
- Industry-leading 5-blade design, our fans optimize airflow by reducing turbulence on trailing blades
- Advanced digital touch screen facilitates ease of operation
- Single-axis mount ensures solid placement and reduced movement
- Fully compatible with modern building management systems including BACNet and LonWorks
- Can be operated in reverse to circulate warm air from the ceiling, resulting in more efficient warming in colder months
How our fans save you energy and money:
- A gentle breeze equates to a 4-7 degree reduction in the perceived temperature.
- Effective at keeping produce, products, and surfaces drier, reducing spoilage and potential safety hazards.
- Reducing and even eliminating the need for a large and expensive HVAC system. Facilities can oftentimes raise their thermostat settings as much as 5 degrees as a result of the huge volumes of air reaching workers and products. This can result in as much as a 4% energy savings per degree change.