Industrial Batteries and Chargers
Miami Industrial Trucks offers customer focused, industry leading solutions to meet all your motive power needs. in Dayton, Toledo, Findlay and Troy, OH a way to meet all your battery needs with our motive power solutions. We service the electric truck and its battery and charger, one of our most important aspects of service capabilities. Since 1956, we’ve provided equipment maintenance, management, and rental services. We ensure your fleet is always charged and ready to go, from battery restoration and planned maintenance for batteries and chargers to rentals and battery handling equipment.
Motive Power Solutions
We offer complete capabilities to meet your battery power needs with multiple motive power solutions, including:
- Full Range of Solutions from Lead-Acid and Thin Plate Pure Lead, to Lithium
- Charging technologies to meet your application needs, Conventional, Opportunity, and Fast-Charge systems
- New and used batteries and chargers
- Complete maintenance and repair service, road, and shop
- Battery restoration
- Fast on-site service
- Planned maintenance for batteries and chargers
- Rentals and long-term leasing plans
- Battery handling equipment
- Charging room designs
- Mobile battery wash systems
- Large inventory of parts
- Battery in-plant analysis and inspection
- Highly skilled factory-trained service technicians
Important Energy Storage Considerations
The goal of MIT energy solutions is to provide power to your electric fleets in the most efficient and cost-effective way. The most important considerations regarding our motive power solutions include:
- Continuous Power Capability – Battery’s ability to provide consistent power output in kilowatts
- Peak Power Capability – System’s specifications on the battery pack level by the electric-drive or hybrid system specifications
- Battery Life – Precisely measured by the total energy output in megawatt-hours (MWh) that a battery system or pack can handle.
Motive Power Solutions’ Batteries
Operating an electric forklift fleet helps our customers have a safer and cleaner facility and reduces overall operating costs. We offer Flooded Lead Acid, Thin Plate Pure Lead (TPPL), and Lithium-Ion batteries for our customers. Lithium-ion technology is an excellent addition for many customers because it helps shorten load times and charges during operation. Lead-acid batteries can also be charged during operation but can shorten the battery’s lifespan. Our battery service and product options also include battery restoration, battery in-plant analysis and inspection, and battery maintenance.
Motive Power Solutions’ Chargers
From electromagnetic induction to wired chargers, powering vehicles is easier than ever before. With our charging solutions, you can increase your vehicle availability and eliminate the hassle of constantly needing to charge your fleet. AC technology eliminates brushes, contactors, and commutators. Past chargers required multiple hours of charging and cooling. We’re changing the way fleets receive their charge with innovative solutions.
Why Choose Miami Industrial Trucks
Miami Industrial Trucks puts your needs first. Our fleet management services and outstanding products provide motive power solutions fit for your needs. We make it as easy as possible to manage your properties, boosting your profitability as much as possible. We’re always here to answer questions and help determine the best products for your needs.
Reach Out to Miami Industrial Trucks Today
Reach out to us to learn more about our premier on-site service, charging room designs, mobile battery wash systems, and more. Our highly skilled factory-trained service technicians will assist you with all your needs. For over 65 years, we’ve helped customers in Ohio and Indiana with motive power solutions. Contact us today!