The Best Way to Buy an Internal Combustion Forklift
When you need the most versatile and powerful lifting equipment, you want a sit-down internal combustion forklift. With the ability to operate on almost any terrain and a lifting capacity of more than 100,000 pounds, internal combustion forklifts are one of the most popular all-purpose lifts on the market today. From Caterpillar to Mitsubishi, Miami Industrial Trucks Inc. has an inventory of sit-down internal combustion forklifts in Dayton, Findlay, Toledo, and Troy, Ohio. Learn more about our heavy-duty, highly maneuverable forklifts.
How to Choose an Internal Combustion Forklift
When searching for your next internal combustion forklift, there is a lot to think about. Internal combustion forklifts come in many different models and with many different features. For instance, we have internal combustion cushion tire forklifts and internal combustion forklifts with pneumatic tires. There are models powered by LPG and models powered by diesel. Our team will discuss your options with you if you need help selecting the right forklift for you. However, some of the things you should consider when selecting an internal combustion forklift include:
- Load capacity
- Indoor vs. outdoor capabilities
- Fuel source (gas, diesel, LPG, or compressed natural gas)
- Size of the equipment
- Tire type (pneumatic or cushion)
- Lifting height
- Maintenance and service requirements
- Space needed to store fuel tanks
- Ergonomics of the seating arrangement
The Types of Internal Combustion Engines
When discussing internal combustion engine forklifts, we are actually referring to a category that includes gasoline, diesel, LPG, and CNG-powered engines. Each fuel source has its advantages and disadvantages. Before purchasing a new internal combustion forklift, you should consider the following about each type of engine:
- Gasoline: Using the same fuel source you put in your automobile, gasoline-powered forklifts have a great deal of lifting power and are quick to refuel.
- Diesel: Diesel is a low-grade fuel, making it less combustible than gasoline. However, diesel is typically a more affordable fuel source than gasoline.
- Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG): You might recognize LPG by its common name: propane. Used as a fuel source for grills, it offers an easily replaceable fuel source that maintains 100% power throughout its entire use. On top of that, they can be used indoors or outdoors without fear of harmful emissions.
- Compressed Natural Gas (CNG): Compressed natural gas is an environmentally friendly fuel source that can be used inside and outside of a building because it does not produce carbon monoxide like gas and diesel engines. The tanks used on CNG forklifts are easy to transport and replace.
A Forklift for Every Purpose
As one of the most expansive forklift suppliers in Ohio, Miami Industrial Trucks Inc. has various types of forklifts, from electric narrow aisle forklifts to gas-powered sit-down forklifts. Whether you are searching for an internal combustion forklift or an electric forklift, our team has one perfectly suited to your use case. The other types of new forklifts we carry include:
- Sit-Down and Stand-Up Electric Forklifts
- Automated Guided Vehicle Systems (AGVs)
- Narrow Aisle Electric Forklifts
- Walkies/Hand Pallets
- Very Narrow Aisle (VNA) Forklifts
Financing Plans for Your Internal Combustion Forklift
Our financing plans make upgrading to a new internal combustion forklift easier than ever. With more than 20 different financing plans, we offer more flexible payment options than any other forklift supplier in the area. Whether you need a seasonal skip-payment lease or a payment plan that includes options to purchase, extend, or renew a lease, we have a plan that will work for you.
Get Your Team Up to Speed With Forklift Training
When workers start using a new piece of equipment, they need proper training to become proficient with it. Miami Industrial Trucks Inc. offers training courses for all types of forklifts, including internal combustion forklifts. We can teach your team everything they need to know about their new forklift, from refueling to calculating load capacity.
Parts, Repairs, & Maintenance
Internal combustion engines are popular for a reason. They offer power, flexibility, and durability. They will need service from time to time. When it is time to service a forklift, internal combustion engines require qualified experts. We use high-quality OEM parts for all services, and our service calls can be made at your worksite for many of the most common repairs. We also offer hassle-free maintenance plans that help you prevent the most common problems that arise with internal combustion forklifts.
Ohio’s Favorite Forklift Supplier
Over the last 67 years, Miami Industrial Trucks Inc. has expanded our reach to service all of Ohio and even parts of Indiana. We have earned a reputation as the most reliable supplier of forklifts for various industries, with locations in the following areas:
Get an Internal Combustion Forklift Quote Today!
When you are ready to invest in a new sit-down internal combustion forklift, you can trust the knowledgeable team at Miami Industrial Trucks Inc. We guarantee satisfaction on all our equipment and services because we know that you rely on our products to keep your operations running smoothly. When you purchase or rent from us, you never have to worry about the quality of your equipment because it’s guaranteed. Contact us today to start shopping for your next sit-down internal combustion forklift.