Dear MIT Customer,
The health, wellness and safety of Miami Industrial Trucks’ Employees and Customers are always of the utmost importance to MIT, as is ensuring that we continue to provide “Beyond World Class Service” to our customers without disruption.
We want to assure our customers that we are taking measure to reduce potential exposure of our employees and customers to COVID-19. We are following CDC best practices guidelines, and that of state and local authorities, to avoid the spread of this virus. Please note that these guidelines may continue to change as this outbreak develops.
These best practices include the following:
- Enabling certain employees to work from home which will not affect our level of service to customers.
- Coordinating communications with our employees and customers to ensure that we exceed our customer’s expectations.
- Providing our employees with information and best practices from the CDC to prevent the spread of COVID-19, including self-quarantine recommendations. Employees have been instructed to stay home when sick. Employees that are working, we are reminding them to stay calm, cover mouth when sneezing/coughing and washing hands thoroughly for 20 seconds or more before eating or touching their face.
- Cancellation of all non-essential business travel.
- Having all visitors to our facilities complete a COVID-19 Declaration before they enter our facilities.
- Enhanced cleaning of our facilities per CDC guidelines.
- Following Social Distancing of 6’ft for all of our operator training classes offered and sanitizing of equipment used for on-hands training after each student completes their use.
We will continue to monitor and be responsive to recommendations from federal, state and local health department officials. We greatly appreciate our partnership with each of you! Please let us know if you have any questions.
Mark G. Jones
President | CEO