Our Cat Lift Trucks and Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks are adding to their Class 4, sit-down internal combustion tire product line.
The addition to the lineups will include 7,000 lb. and 8,000 lb. models, which boast industry leading advantages in maneuverability achieved through chassis design. Due to the versatility of these new models, they excel in a number of industries including (but not limited to) general warehousing, food and kindred products, trucking and warehousing, building materials and garden supplies and more.
These new models were developed to meet the needs of the market, providing the solutions you need and the return on investment that you expect from Cat lift trucks and Mitsubishi forklift trucks.
Designed For Uptime
- Display Diagnostics – On-board diagnostics provide immediate truck status, to help streamline the process of troubleshooting and minimize the time needed to address any potential issues.
- Cooling System – Includes electronic engine protection and warning system to monitor radiator fluid and transmission oil temperatures, bottom bypass airflow design to increase airflow and a reliable aluminium radiator for cross-flow cooling.
- Reduced Vibration – The engine is mounted on rubber cushion dampeners that absorb vibrations from the floor, helping to increase the operators’ comfort.
- Cushioned Stability Control – A rubber damper mounted between the steer axle and frame can provide a maintenance free system to add lateral stability, which means an operator can maintain productivity with confidence.
Tried and True Performance
- GK25 IC Engine – Provides high levels of torque and horsepower keeping compliance with all CARB and EPA emissions regulations.
- Electronic Fuel Injection System – Provides high levels of torque at lower RPM levels helping to find the perfect balance of performance and fuel efficiency.
- Fuel Saver Mode – Toggle switch located in the dashboard that can be easily activated to save on fuel cost without sacrificing travel speed of the truck. Optional for Mitsubishi models.
Contact Us Today To Learn More About These Models!