We believe that you deserve a job you’ll love. Here at MIT, we’re all about total integrity as a company in everything we do. We want our customers’ expectations to be exceeded as we build long-term relationships. That’s why we’re looking for energetic, highly motivated and enthusiastic team members.
We are looking for a full-time Battery Technician in the Dayton, OH location. This person must be a self-starter, have a positive attitude and be a team player.
- 2 years experience working on forklifts, industrial, automotive, farm equipment, other types of heavy equipment or a Technical Degree, will also train
- Dependable and task-oriented
- Good people skills
- Clean driving record
- Good computer skills
- Ability to follow through and complete jobs and paperwork in an organized, timely manner
We invest in our employees and because of that, we offer perks and benefits such as . . .
- Best in class fringe benefit package-$3.00-$4.00 per hour better than our competition
- Healthcare/Dental Plan-Monthly Employee Contribution of $422 (Family) and $ 97 (Individual) with out of pocket maximum of $4,800 (Family) and $2,400 (Individual). Co-pays and out of pocket maximum locked in through May 2025.
- Short-term disability
- $35,000 Group Life and Accidental/Dismemberment Insurance
- Tool purchase program
- Tool insurance program
- Annual allowance for Work Boots
- 401 (k) / Profit Sharing Plan
- Company Match of 50% up to 6% employee contribution
- Annual Profit Sharing based on company’s performance
- Training-Invested heavily in training programs during Covid19 Pandemic
- No layoffs or furloughs and raises given during Covid 19 Pandemic
Our team environment is family oriented and fast-paced. We are passionate about growing personally and professionally and pushing the limits of our industry is the everyday norm. In this position, you will be able to expand your professional skills and sharpen your abilities.