Our large, late-model fleet coupled with world-class service makes us the smart choice for your material handling rental needs.
We have access to a wide range of IC and electric rider, walkie and narrow aisle lift trucks to provide you with the right truck at the right time. Our in-house Rental Technicians insure that our trucks are in top-notch condition before they are delivered to you in one of our cell phone dispatched delivery trucks.
Dependable late model rental units can usually be delivered the same day for maximum uptime. Rentals are available on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
Other Product Rentals
- Industrial Batteries and Chargers
- Aerial Lifts
- Sweepers and Scrubbers
- Personnel/Burden Carriers
- Rough Terrain Forklifts
We offer a full line of forklifts, sweepers/scrubbers, aerials and more in our leasing fleet. Consider Full Service Leasing your lift truck fleet and leave the worries to us. Full Service Leasing makes it easy to:
- Modernize your fleet without capital investment
- Match the proper equipment to your specific needs
- Increase lift truck utilization to eliminate idle equipment
- Simplify budgeting and receive tax advantages
- Improve material handling productivity
We tailor leasing plans that best fit your financial situation and needs. Our basic program includes:
- Capital and Operating Leases, with or without maintenance service
- Full Payout/Conditional Sale Leases
- Options to Purchase, Extend or Renew
- Residual Leases
- Seasonal “Skip Payment” Leases
- Over 20 different plans available
To check the availability of any rental, leasing or financing items, or to learn more about our rental options, contact us for more information.